GSI includes GSI New Media, GSI Business, GSI Cloud, GSI Technology, GSICorp, GSIAvis, Avissoft & GSI Management, variously located in Derby (England), Edinburgh (Scotland), Chandigarh (India) & Sofia (Bulgaria).
GSI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GSI may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- Business name and employee names
- contact information including email address(es)
- demographic information such as postcode, business information and other information related to or necessary for the production of a website or its analysis
- other information relevant to your business or project which we deem necessary for the purpose of providing the service requested
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new or upgraded software, inpending server maintenance alerts or other information which we think you may find useful using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to publish on your website subject to your stated requirements in terms of the contact and / or other information you may wish to be displayed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you fill in a form on the website, it will only be seen and used by senior staff for the purpose of providing you with a full reply or quote or to enable us to fully analyse your website or an aspect of it as requested by you. No information will ever be passed to any third party
- Information including name, email address and other data provided by you will be removed from our system and / or records 6 months after your initial contact if the matter has not progressed to a contract
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for web development purposes. you may change your mind or amend that information at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will never sell, distribute or lease or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.